Saturday 28 December 2013

Sale Now On!

Well, it's been a while since I last posted! I've had a successful December with plenty of Christmas sales, leading to a £200 donation to Viva, and £300 donation to Dr Hadwens Trust!
Thank you to everyone who has supported me.

To celebrate I'm having a half price lampwork sale over on my website.

Lampwork Sale

I've already made a few sales, but there are lots of bargains still to be had.







I've also been busy making beaded bottle stoppers and openers, which sold really well as Christmas presents. I hope to add more to my website over the next few days.These would also make great new home gifts.



Well, the kiln is now ready, so to the torch I go.....

2 comments:

  1. Love that heart there, is it a broach?
    Stunning colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a focal bead with a vertical hole through centre. x

    ReplyDelete